– Hi, can I buy you a beer?
– Two beers here please, my name is Mira, I’m the head of Citra’s HR department, I stay at this hotel while doing business in this area, I couldn’t help noticing you and your girlfriend, and if you don’t mind me being forthcoming, I would like to talk to you about her.
– About what exactly?
– I don’t think you’re into her.
– Excuse me?
– You’re not into trans women.
– Ok, now you’re being insolent.
– I know, but can I continue?
– What is it you wanna say?
– I have been watching you and her, I know men, I know when they are in love and when they are faking every single gesture, move, and emotion.
– Like a computer analyzing bots?
– No, like a woman.
– If you’re not leaving I am.
– You know I’m right.
– Right about what?
– I have seen you averting your eyes just before you kiss her and your tongues lock, you flinch when she touches you unexpectedly, your skin resents hers.
– Have you been spying on us?
– No, but figuring out people is my thing, and like you, I spend a lot of time in this hotel, you can say sexual discrepancies catch my eye.
– What are you? The sex police?
– No, I’m a fiend, and you know I’m right.
– I love Mary, we have been together for five years.
– I never said you don’t love her, love is one thing, sexual attraction is another, and your sex rejects her, tell me, what do you think about to get it up?
– Her, I think about her.
– Her as a woman.
– She wouldn’t undergo surgery for you?
– You are right about love and sexual attraction being separate desires, I love her, as she is, asking her to alter her body is selfish, it’s not love, it’s greed.
– How can you maintain love while suppressing your desire for a woman’s skin?
– We share a woman every now and then, our relation is based on truths, disconcerting, necessary truths.
– I wanna be the next woman.
– Honey, we got a new one, I’m gonna eat this bitch alive.